Bound to brighten your day with fresh, vibrant flavours, our Minty Ohm & Pineapple Mojito can be enjoyed as either a cocktail or mocktail.
Gluten free, vegan
- 4 Minty Ohm Tea Temples
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp castor sugar
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1 lime
- Handful of pineapple cubes
- Soda water
- Fresh mint
- Ice to serve
- Prep the tea by adding 4 Minty Ohm Tea Temples into 1/2 cup water and leaving to brew in the fridge, overnight.
- When you're ready to make your Mojito's, start by making a simple sugar syrup. Add 2 Tbsp castor sugar and 2 Tbsp hot water to a heatproof jug and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cut your lime in half lengthways and then cut off the ends. Cut each half in halves again.
- Divide your sugar syrup between 2 glasses. Add the 4 lime wedges and 3 mint leaves to each glass and muddle, squashing the limes and mint together in a twisting motion. You can use the handle of a wooden spoon or rolling pin if you don't have a cocktail muddler!
- Cut your fresh pineapple into bite sized chunks and add to the glasses; about 5 pieces per glass.
- Add ice and, if you are making cocktails, add your alcohol of choice here!
- Divide your overnight tea brew between the glasses, before topping up with soda water. Give it a quick stir, garnish with a sprig of mint and enjoy!
Shop Minty Ohm Tea >
Recipe by Mikaela Nelson @fluentinveg