This light twist on gin and tonic is a delightful way to ease into the evening.
Makes four cocktails.
- four tea bags or 4 flat tablespoons of Runaway Rose Tea
- 500 ml gin
- tonic or kombucha (my fav is Goodbuzz Booch).
Add tea to the gin in a glass jar with an airtight lid and infuse for 6-8 hours in the fridge.
- Strain or remove the bags to complete the gin infusion.
- Select 4 charming glasses.
- Pour generous double of the cool gin and runaway rose infusion.
- Add ice and top up with something sparkling, such as tonic or Goodbuzz original kombucha. Garnish with a little something from the garden.