This light, fresh and fruity cocktail is full of delicious summer flavours and can be made without alcohol if preferred.
Makes approximately 8-10 glasses .
3 Runaway Rose tea temples
150ml boiling water
1⁄2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 x 750ml bottle of sparkling rosé (or red sparkling grape juice for an alcohol-free version), chilled
- 375ml ginger beer, chilled
- 500ml cranberry juice, chilled
Add a mix of sliced fresh seasonal summer fruit and herbs to taste: strawberries, raspberries, pomegranate, lemon, cucumber and mint all work well.
- Start by infusing the tea temples in a cup with the hot water, and add the vanilla. Put aside to cool for 10 minutes, then pop it in the fridge to continue cooling.
- In a large jug mix the chilled rosé, ginger beer and cranberry juice and stir gently. When the tea is cold squeeze out the tea temples and add the tea to the jug, stir carefully.
- Add half the sliced fruit, cucumber and mint to the jug. Fill glasses halfway with ice.
Pour the sangria into the glasses and garnish with the remaining fruit, cucumber and mint.
Shop Runaway Rose
Recipe by Jess Donaldson @semlastudio